none
Windows Azure Trail Account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

Please help me as since one month I am trying to get windows Azure trial account  but fail to get it as I don't have credit card. 

thank you.

regards,

asad

asad

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Asad,

Unfortunately, you need a credit card to create a trial account - it won't be charged unless you remove the spending limit, but it's required to verify your identity.

If you don't have a credit card, it can be worth a shot to call your bank and ask them to issue you a Visa/MasterCard "debit card" which can be linked to your existing bank account - these are generally accepted by Azure.

This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Microsoft urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any banking decisions.

Matt Davies | Readify | @mdaviesnet
    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Asad,

Unfortunately, you need a credit card to create a trial account - it won't be charged unless you remove the spending limit, but it's required to verify your identity.

If you don't have a credit card, it can be worth a shot to call your bank and ask them to issue you a Visa/MasterCard "debit card" which can be linked to your existing bank account - these are generally accepted by Azure.

This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Microsoft urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any banking decisions.

Matt Davies | Readify | @mdaviesnet
    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:35 AM
  • You must have a credit card, for one month trail.

Please mark post as answered if it helped!

Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:50 AM