none
uploading app package keeps on failing with : Connection interrupted, trying to reconnect RRS feed

• Question

• For almost a week now I have suffered this error.

The package is rather large (12MB) yet, I successfully uploaded larger files to youtube yesterday so, it can't be my internet connection.

Any solutions ?

Can we upload packages another way ? through dropbox for example and then import it ?

Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:29 PM

Answers

• Hey Mostafa,

Thank you for the question. The only was to submit an app for certification is through your developer dashboard, so the dropbox idea is not feasible. I believe this could stem from your internet provider, or your system itself, but I could not guess beyond that as it is all system/case specific. 

If possible, try the steps below and let us know what your results are. 

• Attempt the upload from a different internet connection
    • Attempt the upload from a different system.
    • Make sure your are using Internet Explorer 9 or higher.(It is not required, but our tools are designed for that browser)
    • Clear your system cache, and restart

I am sorry you are having problems with the upload. No system concerns on our end, so I hope these steps prove fruitful for you. Thanks again for the post!

- Robert

Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:10 PM

All replies

• Hey Mostafa,

Thank you for the question. The only was to submit an app for certification is through your developer dashboard, so the dropbox idea is not feasible. I believe this could stem from your internet provider, or your system itself, but I could not guess beyond that as it is all system/case specific. 

If possible, try the steps below and let us know what your results are. 

• Attempt the upload from a different internet connection
    • Attempt the upload from a different system.
    • Make sure your are using Internet Explorer 9 or higher.(It is not required, but our tools are designed for that browser)
    • Clear your system cache, and restart

I am sorry you are having problems with the upload. No system concerns on our end, so I hope these steps prove fruitful for you. Thanks again for the post!

- Robert

Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:10 PM
  • Nope. You're wrong. This happens all the time. It is clearly MSFT's problem.

TedHoward

Friday, March 27, 2015 7:57 AM