Resume Submission In-Progress RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

We have started an update for an existing app, but have not uploaded the new XAPs yet. So now in the Lifecycle tab we see two sections: 

1. In Progress  Status: Not Submitted

2. Published

Both sections show the same XAPs from the Published version.

The only action link on the Lifecycle tab is 'Hide'.

How do we resume the In-Progress submission and add the new XAP file?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Alexey

Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:52 PM

Answers

• This issue was escalated and got fixed. Everything is working fine now.

• Marked as answer by Voxofon Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:38 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:38 PM

All replies

• You should see a "Complete" action in the in-progress submission section

If not, can you please give me your app ID and I will take a quick look. When did you start the submission? Was it before or after the launch of the new DevCenter? Is your account active (vetted, not expired subscription)?

Thanks,

Jin

Thursday, September 6, 2012 6:10 PM
  • Thank you for the reply. There are no 'Complete' or 'Delete submission' under 'In progress' in our case.

The product id is 8f235246-25d7-df11-a844-00237de2db9e

We did a successful update on Aug 23. The new XAP was published OK.

Then we needed to make another update last week (Aug 30) and it got stuck in this uneditable 'In progress' mode.

Friday, September 7, 2012 1:16 AM
  • Hi Voxofon,

It seems you have a business account that is still pending vetting. The reason you are not seeing any Action available is because of that. You will not be able to create or modify any of your apps until your account is fully vetted.

Jin

• Proposed as answer by Jin Zhang Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:59 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Voxofon Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:07 PM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:58 PM
  • Hello!

I do not think this is the cause of the problem. The vetting process started yesterday (Sep 11) when we signed up for the Windows Marketplace.

The problem with the update started on Aug 31. On Aug 23 we were able to submit an update for the WP7 app without any issues. On Aug 31 we tried to do another update and it got stuck in this un-editable mode.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:07 PM
  • I'm giving you the information by looking at the backend database. The service that returns the available actions on your app are blocked on the status of your account. No actions can be taken when your account is not fully vetted (and it wasn't). Similarly, if your subscription expired, you would not be able to take any action. Either way, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your current submission - at least not from what I can see.

Once your account is fully vetted, please try to submit again. If at that point you still do not get any actions on your submission, I'll be happy to look into your app.

Jin

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:52 PM
  • Our account is fully authenticated now. Still no Complete or Delete items.

I even tried the URL:

https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-us/AppSubmission/Hub?updateId=<our app id>

Still the same problem.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:03 AM
  • This issue was escalated and got fixed. Everything is working fine now.

• Marked as answer by Voxofon Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:38 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:38 PM
  • I have the same problem with AppId=9c6effe5-6b90-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8. (F1 Calendar 2011)  Tried to update this app and cannot access it anymore, its in the STATUS: NOT SUBMITTED.
    Monday, March 18, 2013 10:07 PM