none
MQSeries "could not find the receive location" RRS feed

• Question

• Any idea why I would get this error message (in the Application Event Log)? 

The Messaging Engine could not find the receive location for URI:"MQS://xxxx.datacenter.local/QTDEVQMGR/SomeQueueName".\   Please verify the receive location exists and is enabled.

There seems to be one warning associated with each of the above errors:

The adapter "MQSeries" raised an error message. Details "The Submit message to BizTalk failed with the following error: 'Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0C0164B' Check your configuration, in particular make sure the property schema assembly (MQSeries.dll) has not been uninstalled.".

It happens when I disable the ReceiveLocation associated with this queue. I wanted to stop the flood of data from pouring in so I could test some other bugs.

Thanks,

Neal Walters
    http://NealWalters.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:51 PM

All replies

• Make sure you are using dedicated host instance so easy to restart the host instance without disturb the other applications.

I believe it seems permission issue and make sure you add the user account into the BizTalk Application Users and also necessary places.

Thanks, Raja MCTS BizTalk Server 2010, MCC If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:46 AM
  • Hi 

It happens when I disable the ReceiveLocation associated with this queue. I wanted to stop the flood of data from pouring in so I could test some other bugs.--> I had similar issue (floodgate stop), where the input rate of the messages was very high like 50 Msg per sec. After disabling the receive location, I had to stop the associated receive handler host. This resolved my issue. I was using BizTall 2006.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com
    My new TechNet Wiki "BizTalk Server: Performance Tuning & Optimization"

• Proposed as answer by Naushad.Alam Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:46 PM
    Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:45 PM