none
Getting errors on Receive Ports when i run the Biztalk Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting the following errors while running the biztalk application. i am completely new to this technology and not able to figure out what is the exact issue.  Please help me.

Error: 

Friday, May 6, 2016 12:40 PM

Answers

• The service window is enabled. right now we are trying do  a poc since this  technology is completely new for us.  later will apply this to our project. 

Then you have your answer.  Just disable the Service Windows.

As noted above, that is the reason for this error.

Monday, May 9, 2016 5:38 AM

All replies

• Review if you are running into any of these-

http://synthesisconsulting.net/blog/2012/3/16/the-inboundtransportlocation-is-disallowed.html

1. You’re resuming suspended messages outside of the service window or the receive location is disabled 
    2. Malformed XML Message and you have the AllowUnrecognisedMessage property set to False on the XmlReceive pipeline.
    3. You received messages using one host, they failed perhaps because the host was 64bit, you change hosts and try to resume them. If you look at the service instances they’re still hanging on to the old host. Not much you can do in this case as far as I can tell you’ll have to resubmit them to BizTalk.

Thanks Arindam

Friday, May 6, 2016 12:46 PM
  • Can you describe exactly what you're doing here?  Oracle wouldn't use a File location.

As for the error, that should only happen if you Resumed a Receive Port operation outside of the Service Window.

Friday, May 6, 2016 1:08 PM
  • Is the Service Window enabled?  Do you really need it for a POC?

Check the Schedule section of the Receive Location configuration.

Friday, May 6, 2016 5:18 PM
  • Hi Rajeshwari

The 3rd point above applies only if you have changed your Host after the message got suspended. On resuming such a message you may get the error. Does this apply in your case? Anyways, changing the host is not the solution, but a possible root cause from the post above :).

Check if you have a service window first.

Thanks Arindam

Friday, May 6, 2016 5:46 PM
  • Hi Rajeshwari

If service window is not a requirement for you now, please uncheck the Enable service window checkbox in your Receive Location schedule.

Thanks Arindam

Monday, May 9, 2016 5:23 AM
  • The service window is enabled. right now we are trying do  a poc since this  technology is completely new for us.  later will apply this to our project. 

Then you have your answer.  Just disable the Service Windows.

As noted above, that is the reason for this error.

Monday, May 9, 2016 5:38 AM
  • Hi

Have you imported the correct binding file that was generated by the Consume Adapter Service wizard?

Looks like some config value is missing in the WCF-OracleDB adapter on the SendPort.

Thanks Arindam

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:14 AM