none
Problem con NuiApi RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

this's my problem:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__NuiCreateSensorByIndex@8 referenced in function

why? 

Friday, February 3, 2012 2:53 PM

Answers

• The error you are getting is due to the linker not being able to locate or find the Kinect10.lib. The SDK documentation section "Configuring the Development Environment" provides detail on the steps required to link to the library.

Have you or do you have any of the previous SDK's installed? Check your environment variable for KINECTSDK10_DIR is set to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Kinect\v1.0

Friday, February 3, 2012 11:37 PM

All replies

• Are you able to build the sample applications?  If not, then the problem is probably with your SDK installation.  If so, then you probably need to add some libraries to your particular project.  You can always compare the sample program's project properties to see what you should have set in them.
    Friday, February 3, 2012 5:05 PM
  • The error you are getting is due to the linker not being able to locate or find the Kinect10.lib. The SDK documentation section "Configuring the Development Environment" provides detail on the steps required to link to the library.

Have you or do you have any of the previous SDK's installed? Check your environment variable for KINECTSDK10_DIR is set to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Kinect\v1.0

Friday, February 3, 2012 11:37 PM
  • Ok I  solved. The problem was the link to library.....

• Proposed as answer by oliver zhang Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:35 AM
    Saturday, February 4, 2012 10:37 AM
  • Ok I  solved. The problem was the link to library.....    i got the same error .but i can not solve.plz give help. i have linked Kinect10.lib

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:36 AM
  •  i got the same error .but i can not solve.plz give help. i have linked Kinect10.lib   help!!
    my project http://test.tigerdrs.com/blank.rar .plz watch
    Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:37 AM