none
Getting WCF-Custom Transport Component is not registered correctly (Microsoft.BizTalk.Admin) error in WCF-Custom receive location RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am adding a new BizTalk 2009 Server in the existing BizTalk group.  The BizTalk Server is completely installed and configured using existing SSO group. I have installed the following in the new BizTalk application Server.

MicroSoft BizTalk adapter 

MicroSoft BizTalk adapter(x64)

Windows Communication Foundation LOB Adapter SDK

When i am trying to see the configuration of any receive locations or send ports in new Server using WCF adapters i am getting the below error:

TITLE: BizTalk Server 2009 Administration Console ------------------------------ WCF-Custom Transport Component is not registered correctly (Microsoft.BizTalk.Admin) ------------------------------ BUTTONS: OK ------------------------------

I fixed it for WCF SQL by using the following command: Running the following commands from the command prompt from this path (c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack\bin)

CustomAction.exe -ib sql 5 31bf3856ad364e35 -> to register the WCF-SQL adapter

But i am not able to register the other adapters like WCF-Custom, WCF-BasicHttp, WCF-WSHTTP, WCF-CustomIsolated.

Please suggest how I can register the Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.WCF.Runtime.dll for other WCF adapters.

Thanks in advance.

Abhijit

Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:17 PM

Answers

All replies