none
Azure Security Center showing recommendation for a deleted resource RRS feed

• Question

• I started using Azure Security Center recently. Just now I checked the security center and it is showing a recommendation like "Function App should only be accessible over HTTPS", but I deleted the function app few days back.

Is there a way to refresh it manually? Azure CLI / Power Shell

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Anuraj,

No, you cannot refresh it manually.  Below are the latency times for Security Center scans of vulnerabilities, updates, and issues:
    Operating system security configurations – data is updated within 48 hours
    System updates – data is updated within 24 hours
    Endpoint Protection issues – data is updated within 8 hours
    Security Center typically scans for new data every hour, and refreshes the recommendations accordingly.

Thanks
    Saurabh
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 4:54 PM
  • But for me it is still showing few resources which I deleted long back. Does it have anything to do with the subscription? 

Clicking on the function name shows a 404 Page. 

So it is cached some where or recommendation is not updated. Same was happening with SQL Server resources. Then I deleted one which we were not using and applied the recommendation to the other one. Now it is showing only one.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:06 AM
  • I suggest you please open a Support case so that a Security Engineer can look into your environment.  Please let me know if have any limitations creating a support case.
    Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:35 PM
  •  Please remember to mark one of the responses as answer if your question has been answered. If not please let us know if there are anymore questions. Thanks

Friday, October 25, 2019 10:52 PM