Need to enable my clients to see only their usage and monthly cost while hiding the usage and monthly cost of the parent account as well the other child accounts. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a parent account on Azure and there are multiple child accounts under it and the parent account pays to Microsoft annually and charges its clients on a monthly basis. Now my client wants to see its own usage and billing and I want to prevent them from seeing the usage of the parent account and the other child accounts.
    How can I achieve this?
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 11:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

you can use Microsoft Peek for that, you can find it on github (free)

Another tool that could do that is Unigma (paid)

Cheers Christophe - Kindly click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you - www.cloudcrusader.com

• Marked as answer by NihalShah13 Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:06 AM
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 6:05 PM

All replies

• May I know the kind of Azure subscription you have?

Are you the Account Administrator for the Azure subscription?

Additional Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/billing/billing-add-change-azure-subscription-administrator

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Sapna G

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 5:41 PM
  • Hi,

you can use Microsoft Peek for that, you can find it on github (free)

Another tool that could do that is Unigma (paid)

Cheers Christophe - Kindly click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you - www.cloudcrusader.com

• Marked as answer by NihalShah13 Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:06 AM
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 6:05 PM