MCSA 2012 SQL Server study using Azure. RRS feed

• Question

• I have just passed my first MCP exam 70-461 and am now beginning study of the 70-462 exam. I wanted to set up my lab using Azure which seems like it would be easy enough to do although it could end up costing quite a bit if I was to leave all the VMs running. Azure would be the perfect place for my lab as I could continue studying while on the move.

I have not found any information regarding this and am a little surprised. Seems strange that Microsoft wouldn't be encouraging people to use Azure by getting them conforatble with it as early as possible.

Does anyone know if Microsoft have any special packages for study?

If there is no options for this does anybody know where to add a request or feedback to Microsoft?

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It is important products for Microsoft, we can study this technology from Windows Azure document, see more here: https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/documentation/

Best Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:44 AM