none
msdn Subscriber: Office 07 Language Pack is not free, but msdn hasn't a download or a key! Please Help!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! I have an msdn subscription since last year and it's pretty cool. Well, after the change of look and feel of msdn subscriber's downloads and  product keys I face some troubles.

I want to download Office 2007 Language Pack and in my downloads/keys list for Office I read this:

Office 2007 Language Pack, Office 2007 SDK and DDK's, Office 2007 Service Pack No key is required for this product N/A

So I search microsoft download center for a free download [after validation etc] Then I see that Office 07 Language Pack is not freeware!

Well, I need this ASAP! So what could i do to resolve a key and dowload my Language Pack ????

thanks in advance!!

Fotini Valeonti, Athens
    MSP Greece
    • Edited by n0suic Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:02 PM corrections
    Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:00 PM

All replies

•   Fotini:

You are on the right track. Go back to the Office 2007 Product Family page
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/details/default.aspx?pm=p:26
    Sign In

Select Language Pack from the Edition Drop down
    Select the language you are looking for from the Language drop down.

Office 2007 has roughly 30 different language packs available.

The notation about the key is because the Service Pack or Language Pack by itself does not require a key. The underlying product (Office 2007) is what requires the key.
    Julie Cairn (MSFT)
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:45 PM