Multiple Subscriptions - how do switch subscriptions in the preview portal RRS feed

• Question

• I have a single Azure account with two subscriptions - one for each of my customers.  How do I select the subscription that I would like to use in the Preview Portal.  Whenever I create anything it seems to default to the same subscription.
    Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:09 AM

Answers

• It should show up with in 24 hours. If you are requesting for any features it would take some time, but for subscription thats not the case.

Also are you sure whether the same windows live id has been used while registering the new subscription? if you are using a different login id, you can login with that ID and add the first login as co admin to that subscription. If it's not the case you can contact support to resolve your issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=14928&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Please mark the replies as Answered if they help and Vote if you found them helpful.

• Proposed as answer by Veerendra Kumar Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arwind - MSFT Monday, August 27, 2012 5:57 AM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Gary P13.

In the new portal, every time you wish to add anything new you'll see a drop-down list with all your active subscriptions and the subscriptions you're co-admin. If I am not mistaken, that list is ordered by the subscription creation date. And by default the first item of that drop-down list will be selected, when adding something new. I also don't think there is a way to set your favorite subscription.

Best Regards,
    Carlos Sardo

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:38 AM
  • That is true for Cloud Services, SQL database and Storage, but it is not the case with Web Sites (which is what I want initially)
    Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:54 PM
  • Further to my issue I have discovered some unusual behavior.  When I try to add a Cloud Service, Storage or SQL Database I do get the Subscription drop down but the drop down does not contain all my subscriptions.  A recently added subscription is not available. This could be the reason why there is no drop down for subscriptions on web sites.

Is there a wait time for a new subscription to be available?

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:27 PM
  • It should show up with in 24 hours. If you are requesting for any features it would take some time, but for subscription thats not the case.

Also are you sure whether the same windows live id has been used while registering the new subscription? if you are using a different login id, you can login with that ID and add the first login as co admin to that subscription. If it's not the case you can contact support to resolve your issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=14928&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

Please mark the replies as Answered if they help and Vote if you found them helpful.

• Proposed as answer by Veerendra Kumar Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arwind - MSFT Monday, August 27, 2012 5:57 AM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:39 AM