Gestures .Net API bug? RRS feed

• Question

• So I've been playing around with the Gestures API wrapper for .NET (link ) and it's pretty neat. I'm basically trying to make a scrollable panel which allow the user to scroll with the finger instead of using the scrollbars. Source code here (use AddControl when adding controls).

I run into problems when I add instances of a second UserControl I've made to the panel. This second UserControl contains two PictureBoxes and two labels. After scrolling the elements for like 2 seconds, I get this log message in the VS2008 output window, and the scrolling (and gestures events) stop working:

The thread 0x62e68976 has exited with code 0 (0x0).

The application as a whole continues to work normally. It's just the gesture events that stops.

Im running the app on a USA Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional Emulator. I don't own a WM phone yet so I havent tested it on real hardware.
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:47 PM

Answers

• I guess I should have asked in the discussion area of the project.

The problem magically disappeared by itself an hour ago so I'm considering this thread closed.

• Marked as answer by FrodeNilsen2 Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:56 PM
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:56 PM

All replies

• Have you considered asking about it in the Dicsussions area of that project itself?  Have you done any debugging of the source to see what thread (presumably it's the gesture monitor/cazpture thread) is exiting and under what conditions it does so?

Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:14 PM
  • I guess I should have asked in the discussion area of the project.

The problem magically disappeared by itself an hour ago so I'm considering this thread closed.

• Marked as answer by FrodeNilsen2 Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:56 PM
    Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:56 PM