How to disable rebuild on each test run RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i am having same problem as described here

on each test run Visual Studio 2013 rebuilds all solution

i'd like to disable this behaviour

unfortunatly cannot follow instructions as described by link there is no Test Settings in Visual Studio 2013 tools -> options

p.s. Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate

SS

Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

There is no Disable background discovery of test methods option under tools-> options. And I did not find any other similar settings in Visual Studio.

I doubt whether this feature has been removed from VS2013. To get the issue confirmed and diagnose by product team, would you please create connect report for it? You will get email notification for update.http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/CreateFeedback.aspx, if you submit it, you could share us the link here, so we could know the latest information from the Product team expert. And I will help you to vote it.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 9, 2013 5:02 AM
  • Here is it

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/811112/unnecessary-solution-rebuild-on-each-test-run

I hope production team will provide us with solution in Update 1 :P

SS

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:31 AM
    Monday, December 9, 2013 8:21 PM
  • Hi,

Voted it !

Then I will mark your reply as answer to close this thread, which will be beneficial for other members with the same issue when they search on MSDN forums.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:31 AM