Rabbit MQ integration with biztalk RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

For one my requirements  i need to integrate biztalk with Rabbit MQ I manage to downlaod the Rabbit Mq Server  erlang and .net client from the Rabbit MQ site.

After going through the step at the blog Rabbit Mq integration with Biztalk i mange to create an sample application which reads from a non durable queue and writes the message to physical folder location and vice versa. this uses an client application ,But the limitation of the existing client is that it creates the nondurable queue at runtime. I changed the queue name to duarable queue and it is working fine. But this application will work only for single queue.

I have requirement where integration interfaces needs to set up between number of applications and more number of queues needs to be created . Fo Eg: Application X will have an inbound queue A and outbound queue B. Biztalk will read from the outbound queue of application A while fetching the message and writes into the inbound queue while sending the message to same Application A.

Thus it needs multiple durable queues.

Please help me to figure out suitable solution for this problem or any existing client for Rabit MQ which deals with the multiple durable queues.

Please let me know if any more clarrification is required.

Thanks in advance

Russa Nayak

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:07 PM

Answers

• The BizTalk Server is the durable queue server. Each host instance = a durable queue.

So when message is written to the MessageBox, this message is in a durable queue.

You don't have to use the Rabbit MQ as the single durable queue in solution when the BizTalk Server is also working.

Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] BizTalkien: Naming Conventions for the BizTalk Solutions

Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:11 AM