none
هل يمكن حماية جدول من التصدير الى اكسيل وليكن صلاحيات مستخدمين RRS feed

• Question

• Peace be upon you I am an accountant from Egypt. I designed a small program to work with the Access 2010 databases with user permissions and it serves me effectively And create a table of user permissions and disable the shift key but unfortunately with the exporting process show all the tables, including the table of users permissions,iam asking if we can only encrypt the table of user permissions and prevent it from export Thank you

Sunday, July 1, 2018 3:29 PM

All replies

• No, that is not possible with any built-in Access tools.

If you want, you could encrypt any column of data yourself, using any encryption code that is available in the public domain.

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Sunday, July 1, 2018 7:12 PM
  • Hello ibrahem,

I would suggest you hide the table and release an accde database so the user could not export the table via export process.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 8:46 AM
  • Hello ibrahem mahsoub,

What's the current state of the thread? If your issue has been solved, I would suggest you mark helpful reply to close the thread or provide your solution and mark it to help more people who runs into the same issue.

If not, please feel free to let us know if you have any updates for your issue.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 6, 2018 6:43 AM