none
How to add an image from my cell phone to my database directly RRS feed

• Question

• I like to know how I can add a image into my database from an cell phone.

For example I have a table with purchase recrods and I need to add a image of the bill and I do not want to do it manually.

Saludos

Me gustaría saber como importar una imagen directamente a mi base de datos de access, capturando desde el Teléfono celular conectado al PC.
    El Objetivo es agregar la foto de una factura a cada registro de compra, evitando la necesidad de primero tomar las foto, segundo descargarlas al pc, tercero renombrar las imagenes, cuarto subir manualmente y de una en una cada imagen  a cada registro
    GRACIAS
    Monday, October 30, 2017 3:41 PM

All replies

• You would somehow need to sync your phone with a desktop computer, copy the pictures from the phone to a folder on the computer, then update the database with the path to that image.

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:04 AM
  • Hello,

There is no direct way to sync your db and mobile. We have to use another tool or software as a bridge. I think you could try to create PowerApps. It is a service for building and using custom business apps that connect to your data and work across the web and mobile - without the time and expense of custom software development.  Please visit What is PowerApps? and https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/ for more information.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:30 AM