none
Avoid overriding on appointment body while updating appointment using VCal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

We have created an outlook appointment having some images and html content in mail body. Now we are trying to update this appointment from our web application by sending Vcal (change in appointment time). Vcal received at outlook and also updates appointment time correctly but it also overrides body during appointment time update.

As a result we look initial added html content and images from body of appointment. Is they any attribute or flag we can set to vcal which doesn't override vcal body, so that we will not loos initially added html body during appointment update.

Neeraj

Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Neerajb,

I try to find the attribute to  stop the overwriting of body.

but I did not get any property that can stop overwriting.

if possible for you , can try to provide a sample code and detailed steps to reproduce the issue on our side.

if we can reproduce the issue then we can try to find a way or any work around if any available.

also let me know whether you are using Office object model to develop this code or not.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 16, 2017 7:19 AM