none
Defining automations in Xaml RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been experimenting with CCF2009 for a little while now. The samples are all great and show the basics of interacting with different types of apps, however I am having trouble defining an automation for an action using XAML.

I have created the automation as a code seperated sequential workflow in VS. Its a very straightforward automation that contains some executeControl activities.

I have written some code to test compiling the generated XAML file and it compiles fine. However when I attempt to run the action from within the Agent Desktop I get an error saying that the workflow failed validation.

Is there anyway I can get more information about why the validation failed?

Thanks

Here is the error from the agent desktop log file:
    16/02/2009 18:06:34: JavaCalc: AutomationAdapter (app=JavaCalc,action=XCalc): Exception while starting action: System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Compiler.WorkflowValidationFailedException: The workflow failed validation.

Here is my XAML for the workflow:

<SequentialWorkflowActivity x:Class="Test.Calculator" x:Name="Calculator" xmlns:ns0="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Ccf.HostedApplicationToolkit.Activity;Assembly=Microsoft.Ccf.HostedApplicationToolkit.Activity, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4f00c1aa5320a4d9" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/workflow">

<ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlActionCalc1" ControlName="1_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
        <ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlAction1" ControlName="2_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
        <ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlAction2" ControlName="multiply_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
        <ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlAction3" ControlName="2_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
        <ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlAction4" ControlName="2_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
        <ns0:ExecuteControlAction x:Name="executeControlAction5" ControlName="equals_acc" ApplicationName="JavaCalc" />
    </SequentialWorkflowActivity>

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:53 AM