none
Report only shows 3 pages, printing (preview) the report produces the correct 4 pages. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a report where I show employee details, 1 employee per page. In my form, when viewing the report interactively, Page 1 is ok, 1 employee. Page 2, however, shows 2 employees, page 3 shows the last employee.

When I use the print preview, the report shows up correctly, 1 employee per page.

I have constructed the report using a List, and a few rectangles with textboxes inside de rectangles. The list/rectangles/texboxes are layed-out in such a way that they will fit on 1 and exactly 1 A4 page. It should be impossible to fit 2 'employees' on 1 page. On the last rectangle, I have set to insert a page break, after the rectangle.

The InteractiveSize and PageSize of the report are identical (i.e. 21cm, 29.7cm).

How can I make sure that the report will only show 1 employee per page?

Kind Regards,
    Rudi
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:20 PM

All replies

• rlarno said:

Hi,

I have a report where I show employee details, 1 employee per page. In my form, when viewing the report interactively, Page 1 is ok, 1 employee. Page 2, however, shows 2 employees, page 3 shows the last employee.

When I use the print preview, the report shows up correctly, 1 employee per page.

I have constructed the report using a List, and a few rectangles with textboxes inside de rectangles. The list/rectangles/texboxes are layed-out in such a way that they will fit on 1 and exactly 1 A4 page. It should be impossible to fit 2 'employees' on 1 page. On the last rectangle, I have set to insert a page break, after the rectangle.

The InteractiveSize and PageSize of the report are identical (i.e. 21cm, 29.7cm).

How can I make sure that the report will only show 1 employee per page?

Kind Regards,
    Rudi

Yes I am Having the same Problem. My interactive size are identicall with the page. size. when i preview the report. It splits the report in pages. The page starts always with new grouping.But what happen one of the grouping have 32000 records and that page takes really long time to render not to gather data. So what is the solution here. Also if  i go and print will print based on the page size. will break where the page size ends. and will continue on the other page. What properties do we have to set for this to work. Is there any examples.

kutabale
    Monday, December 1, 2008 10:02 PM