Can Not See TestCaseMigratorPlus.exe after extracting .zip file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Admin,

I would like to install tcmimport tool, however, I can not find TestCaseMigratorPlus.exe after extract .zip file.

Could you please help me? 

Thanks,

Thoa

Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Admin,

I found file .exe. However, I can not run this file. I follow the guideline below to find https://tcmimport.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches

However, this redirects to tcmimport site only, how can I get these path, could you please help me? Thank you. 

Please refer to the picture below for more details:

Best Regards,

Thoa

Friday, December 28, 2018 4:48 AM
  • Hi Thoa,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, this issue is about the Test Migrator Plus tool which is a third party tool, it seems be archived.

If you want to import test cases from Excel to TFS, you can use Grid View and coy-paste test cases from Excel to TFS like this, or use Excel to bulk publish work items (test case) to TFS. Please refer to Bulk add or modify work items with Excel to bulk publish work items using Excel.

For a more professional support for TFS, we can also redirect to this appropriate forum, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, December 28, 2018 6:11 AM
  • Hi Sara,

Thanks for your feedback :) Happy New Year :)

Best Regards,

Thoa

Friday, December 28, 2018 7:36 AM