CUIT : How to Create video file for each iteration in data driven test. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using VS2012 premium with Update4.

I have developed data driven script which is having multiple iteration. i am able to create the video file after execution(with required settings) but it is recording for complete execution. My requirement is to create individual video files for each iteration.

how can i get individual videos for each iteration?

Regards, Bhagavan.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:59 AM

Answers

• Hi Bhagavan,

As far as I know, it is by design, I mean that it would generate one video file after the whole data driven test finished.

So if you just want to capture one iteration's video file one workaround is that we would limit the data driven script, for example, call one specific row in the data source.

Of course, if it not the way you want to get, you could submit this feature request: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio. The Visual Studio product team is listening to user voice there. You can send your idea there and people can vote.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:56 AM