republish anime gogo tv on microsoft store RRS feed

• Question

• this app (anime gogo tv) is really cool and awesome. But i can't watch animes now because of unpublishing this app from store. is there any way to get back this app. i mean there's nothing wrong about this app. so i hope you'll try to fix this problem and republish it (anime gogo tv) on store as soon as possible and keep update this app as usuale...

Thank you...

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 3:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on the document-The app certification process. It mentions "Microsoft will conduct spot checks of apps after they've been published so Microsoft can identify potential problems and ensure that your app complies with all of the Microsoft Store Policies. If Microsoft finds any problems, you'll be notified about the issue and how to fix it, if applicable, or if it has been removed from the Store."

May I know if you are the developer of anime gogo tv? If you are, please check the email from reportapp team. It contains the detailed report of the app. And you could also contact the team if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:01 AM