none
Show records that are 10 days after a datefield RRS feed

• Question

• I have people that are registered for an event, where they agreed to pay a downpayment within 10 days of registering. But they have not paid yet, so 11 days after their registration date, I want to alert them to this.

The field with the date in it is [Timestamp], is set as Date/Time, and is shown as: 27-8-2018 15:16:31. The dates are entered in a Google Form's Time/Date stamp and copied and pasted to the database.

I have tried several things, including DateDiff etc.). Nothing works.

If I set up the querylike this:

So basically I am subtracting the date in [Timestamp] from today's date,; the addition of Int() makes sure the time and decimals aren't includede, making everything more readable. This gives me this:

The numbers in Expr1 are correct, that is the number of days between [Timestamp] and today. But why doesn't the identical "phrase" in Criteria work? All the records in my database are shown, instead on only the records where the [Timestamp] is more than 10 days ago?

David

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:39 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

The expression Int(Date())-[Timestamp] should result in a number. However, your expression is trying to compare it against a string "10". Try using a number too. Also, you should be entering the criteria under the Expr1 column instead of under Achternaam. For example:

Field: Expr1: Int(Date()-[Timestamp])
    Criteria: >=10

Hope it helps...

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:28 PM