none
Generating auto-updated reports from a ASP.NET web application RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

At our company we have a web application based on ASP.NET, our data is saved on sql database. Through this application an user can take actions like adding a new payment, scheduling a future payment, add new clients, edit client information etc... I want to develop a tool to generate reports based on daily activity of each user, total number of payments per month/day/hour and to be even auto updated. My question is where I can start with creating this,what tools and resources do I need? I have never created an application that generates reports before.

Admir

Friday, January 8, 2016 8:53 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

you asked your question in a form related to Project and Project Server/Online, Microsoft tolls for project management. So I assume you will not get an answer to your question here and suggest to look for a more appropriate forum.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Friday, January 8, 2016 10:27 AM
  • Hi Barbara

Thanks for your reply. I realized this is not the right forum. I am looking for an appropriate forum to post this question.

Regards

Admir

Friday, January 8, 2016 11:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by admiri92 Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:24 AM
    Friday, January 8, 2016 12:08 PM