weired issue after creating setup RRS feed

• Question

• User-163012697 posted

When i use to create a setup, i am lag with weired issue and is that-> Default and web.config files are changed . Why is it so?

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:52 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi,

Welcome to asp.net forum.

When i use to create a setup, i am lag with weired issue and is that-> Default and web.config files are changed

According to your description above, I'm not sure why this happens.

If you want to create setup projects in VS 2012 with InstallShield, this blog is available for you.

Reference: Visual Studio Installer Projects Extension

For Visual studio 2013

Reference: Creating installers with Visual Studio

Hope it helps.

Regards

Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:39 AM
  • User-163012697 posted

i wasn't expecting this answer from asp.net forum

According to your description above, I'm not sure why this happens.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:37 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi jjbhatt_asp,

When i use to create a setup, i am lag with weired issue and is that-> Default and web.config files are changed

Sorry for the issues that you are hitting. Could you please provide more details regarding the errors that are being encountered? I think it can give some hints for us to troubleshoot。

Best regards

Angie

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:46 AM
  • User-163012697 posted

Actually i am creating a web setup using websetupproject , i use to add existingproject and now when i build the project, it is successfully build. But when i install the setup and see in inetpub folder then the size of default.aspx and web.config changes actually blank default page and web.config is also different reduced from 6kb to 3kb. It's really a bullshit.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:16 AM