none
Emailing DataBase Secundary SQL Server 2016

Question

• Already Configure the mail in SQL Server 2016 Secudary node, i have AlwaysOn Configuration, im traying to send an email, but even the logs doesnt write, if i go to the sysmail tables i see information there but it will nerver be sent. ¿What else can i do.?
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:36 AM

All replies

• Have you installed .net 3.51? Database Mail does not work without it in SQL Server 2016 until the latest CU. It was fixed just now with the latest CU. 
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:43 AM
  • Hi Mauricious,

I agree with Jirko, and it seems you are running into a known issue which has been fixed in SQL Server 2016 SP1 CU2. In this case, I would suggest:
    1. Install latest SQL Server service pack and cumulative update.
    2. Follow the instruction in this thread to manually fix database mail if it’s still not working.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:41 AM
  • Hi Mauricious,

Any update on the issue, was the issue resolved? If the issue has been resolved, please mark the corresponding replies as answer as it would benefit others when they are reading this thread. If not, could you please provide more information so we can have a better understanding about the issue?

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:14 AM