none
how I can hide the timescale using VB macro? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

What exactly do you mean by the timescale? You never habve to address what Project calls the timescale in VBA.

Greetings,

Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Danieleb75,

If you mean the Gantt Chart display (i.e. Gantt Bars), then simply apply the TaskSheet view. It is the same as the Gantt Chart view without the Gantt Chart itself.

John

Friday, March 1, 2013 2:57 AM
  • Hi,

What exactly do you mean by the timescale? You never habve to address what Project calls the timescale in VBA.

Greetings,

I dont know in english version if is the correct name... I mean the grid on the right of Resource Usage (for example) where is possible see the works (costs, work effective, ...) on a timescale (month, day, weeks, ....)

Saturday, March 2, 2013 10:46 PM
  • Hi,

OK I understand what you mean but I do not understand why you would want to hide it.

You cannot directly hidee it but you can set the split bar to align with the rightmost totally visible column. Suposing there are les than for instane 20 columns, then use

SetSplitBar showcolumns:=20

Greetings,

Sunday, March 3, 2013 2:01 PM
  • Hi,

OK I understand what you mean but I do not understand why you would want to hide it.

You cannot directly hidee it but you can set the split bar to align with the rightmost totally visible column. Suposing there are les than for instane 20 columns, then use

SetSplitBar showcolumns:=20

Greetings,

Hi

in my table I have only 6 columns, so using SetSplitBar =20 ...don't hide the timescale.

thank you

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 9:35 AM
  • Hi,

I can only copy/paste my previour reply hoping you will believe it now

You cannot directly hide it but you can set the split bar to align with the rightmost totally visible column.

So when you say it doesn't hide the "timescale", that's exactly what I say.

Greetings,

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:32 PM