none
After finally getting my converted to work (with local trusted cerificate on my machine), I tryde the app submission.

Question

• After finally getting my converted to work (with local trusted cerificate on my machine), I tride the app submission.

I can't get past these messages:

Package acceptance validation error: We don’t allow the capability you’ve specified: runFullTrust.

Package acceptance validation error: You don't have permissions to specify the following namespaces in the appx manifest file of the package EdselSalesBrochures.appx: http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/manifest/foundation/windows10/restrictedcapabilities

Any help available?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 3:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You could open your package.appxmanifest with xml file to see the namespace declaration shown as below.

However,restricted capabilitis are only available to Microsoft and its partner and the use of them is highly restricted and subject to addstional Store onboarding policy and review.

So you could just delete it in order to pass the test .

If you want to know more about Special and Restricted Capabilities, click here.

The documentation has listed all the special and restricted capabilities, you could check if they exist in your app and remove them please.

Best regards!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:36 PM