How to enable 2 audio devices at the same time? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I bought 2 Yahama USB speakers (NX-U02), they load and work fine one at a time but I cannot find a way to enable both so I can get sound out of both speakers at the same time. Both speakers are available in the sound and audio tab, but again, only one is selectable at a time.

Thanks in advance,

rich

• Moved by Don Pattee Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:50 PM (Moved from Windows HPC Server Deployment, Management, and Administration to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Friday, May 30, 2008 4:57 AM

Answers

• Hi Rich,

I would start with a forum which is related to the OS on which you are running.  You have not specified your OS and Windows HPC V2 is a server application targeted for multiple systems capable of running Windows Server 2008 x64 (Version 1 was targeted for Windows Server 2003 x64). 

I would also try any forums which might be available from your hardware manufacturer.

I wish I could help out more but I'm not familiar with your particular hardware and I doubt that many of the intended audience of this forum is either.

--Brian
    • Proposed as answer by Brian Broker Wednesday, July 2, 2008 6:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Don Pattee Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:50 PM
    Wednesday, July 2, 2008 6:18 AM

All replies

• I'm afraid you've managed to post your question in the wrong forum.  This forum is for questions related to Window HPC:  Windows HPC (High Performance Computing) forums » Windows HPC (High Performance Computing) » IT Professionals - General »

Friday, May 30, 2008 1:16 PM
  • And just where do you think I should have posted it?

Saturday, May 31, 2008 8:40 AM
  • Hi Rich,

I would start with a forum which is related to the OS on which you are running.  You have not specified your OS and Windows HPC V2 is a server application targeted for multiple systems capable of running Windows Server 2008 x64 (Version 1 was targeted for Windows Server 2003 x64). 

I would also try any forums which might be available from your hardware manufacturer.

I wish I could help out more but I'm not familiar with your particular hardware and I doubt that many of the intended audience of this forum is either.

--Brian
    • Proposed as answer by Brian Broker Wednesday, July 2, 2008 6:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Don Pattee Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:50 PM
    Wednesday, July 2, 2008 6:18 AM