complete novice needs advice on how to change the colours in an image RRS feed

• Question

• I have been supplied an image (a white logo on a black background) and I just want to change the logo to silver on black and delete a few words from the image. This sounds like a dumb question for all you computer wizzes out there, but I am a total ametuer trying to make a basic website and I desperatley need a few tips!!  I am trying to use expresion web so anyone with a few tips for me on how I go about this - I would greatly appreciate it??!!!
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:12 AM

All replies

• How about taking a Paint program like Expression Design or if you can't afford it, i suggest Paint.NET which is Free, and from there you can edit, modify, skew, rotate or do whatever u want to the picture. Then save it with an alternate name, and voila, you have a picture like you need.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:27 PM
  • I don't believe this is possible in Expression Web, and if it is not a vector image than it is maybe possible but most definately not preferred to use Expression Design. You are best off with Photoshop or Paint.NET or any other image editor. Best of luck!
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:13 PM