Blue Star Infotech Offering on SharePoint for ISV and End User Organization RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,

As a quick introduction I represent Blue Star Infotech, part of Blue star limited a $300 Mil group. We are based in USA & Europe. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

I wanted to discuss and offers our expertise in building products around SharePoint to ISV community. My Company can help ISV's using SharePoint Build products on SharePoint technology faster and more efficiently. For end user organization my company can offer customization, support and independent testing and audit of application on SharePoint.

Our service offerings cover the entire gamut starting from consulting, BI, data recognition, customization, and integration. We have an expertise to map the desired functionality to OOB feature list. We can manage site and content security, capacity planning, and storage management.

I am wondering if the members of this group would be interested in looking at this service offering.

May i request the group to visit my company website at http://www.bsil.com,in case anyone has any query please direct it to me and I will be happy to get it resolved

regards

Siddhartha Tripathi

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:38 AM