Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod RRS feed

• Question

• User213720570 posted

Hi,

I am totally new to WCSF.

I am working on a new web application where we are using WCSF. The folder structure is like this,
    ROOT contains three folders - Process,Admin and Shared. Shared folder contains the masterpages which will be used in all pages. Root folder also contains Settings page. Settings page button is in Master Page so that user can go to the Settings page from any other pages. After loggin the user will be directed default page of Home section representing Root folder. We can access Settings page from here with out any issue. But if i go to any page under Process or Admin, and try to access Settings page, it is throwing an exception,

Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod.

The stack trace starts from, System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

method.

Please help me to solve this issue as it is very urgent in out project.

Thanks and Regards,

Shinu

Saturday, March 27, 2010 8:03 AM

All replies