none
I can not find interop.wia.dll in release folder

Question

• I found an error in my program like this:

Error 1 Unable to load referenced library 'C:\Documents and Settings\hana\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Digital Library1\Digital Library\obj\Release\Interop.WIA.dll': The system cannot find the file specified.

but I have already installed it on my computer and entered the reference visual studio with the name Microsoft Windows Image Acquisition Library v2.0 with path:
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ hana \ My Documents \ Visual Studio 2008 \ Projects \ Digital Library1 \ Digital Library \ obj \ Debug \ Interop.WIA.dll.

I see a path difference between the two paths above. namely in \ release and \ debug.

How do I resolve the error that I got?

thank you :)

• Edited by parhana Friday, January 11, 2019 2:34 PM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 2:32 PM

All replies

•  Check to see if you have accidentally switched the Solution Configuration to Release instead of Debug at the top of VS as shown in the images below.  Switch it back to Debug if it is not.

If you say it can`t be done then i`ll try it

• Edited by IronRazerz Friday, January 11, 2019 4:56 PM
    • Proposed as answer by tommytwotrain Friday, January 11, 2019 5:22 PM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 4:56 PM
  • Hi,

Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue,please mark the helpful as answer.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:11 AM