Issue with Outlook Anywhere, Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2013 client RRS feed

• Question

• Outlook 2013 does not handle the internal url well apparently when it creates the profile, if I install Outlook 2010 and then uninstall and reinstall Outlook 2013 and launch it uses the Outlook 2010 profile to build the mailbox and it works fine. Does anyone know what possible mapi value controls this, I want to just copy it from a working profile onto an unsuccessful one using mfcmapi. 

Any guidance appreciated :) 

Thursday, August 3, 2017 8:26 PM

All replies

• Outlook 2013 does not handle the internal url well apparently when it creates the profile, if I install Outlook 2010 and then uninstall and reinstall Outlook 2013 and launch it uses the Outlook 2010 profile to build the mailbox and it works fine. Does anyone know what possible mapi value controls this, I want to just copy it from a working profile onto an unsuccessful one using mfcmapi. 

Any guidance appreciated :) 

There is no internalurl value in Exchange 2010 for Outlook Anywhere. By default in Exchange 2010 internally its going to try to connect to Exchange using RPC\TCP.  What happens when you create a profile for Outlook 2013? 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Friday, August 4, 2017 2:57 AM