How do I claim Bing free coupon? RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question but you can pardon me and help me out with answers.

How do I claim my own Bing's free ads coupon? I saw it somewhere that it is possible to get it just like Google AdWords. Is that true? If so, how?

Saturday, October 10, 2020 6:55 PM

All replies

• As far as i remember, you have to create a new account on bing. There are 2 types of coupons one which comes after spending minimum account and other one that is free. For the free $100 coupon sign up on bing and go to add payment method and select a payment method, enter your payment method and save. Now click the Account List tab Click on Account Number, enter your promotion code and click Save.
    Saturday, October 10, 2020 7:47 PM
  • I got mine when I created my new Bing account & they emailed me my coupon code. I did have to signup with a payment method though, so keep that in mind when you sign up for the ads program, even though you're only going to use the coupon.

I believe they use the credit card on file for a "what if you go over the amount" moment.

Saturday, October 10, 2020 9:46 PM
  • Like the other people said, just go to your account, or create one if you don't already have one. You can get your free coupon on request if I remember correctly. And from there just add a payment method and start running ads with your discount code. 
    Saturday, October 10, 2020 9:55 PM
  • You will receive a coupon once you sign up. If you already signed up then you can buy one on ebay, fiver, or other seo sites. Bing ads are great for targeting novice users that aren't very tech savvy.
    Sunday, October 11, 2020 9:12 PM