none
6 business days ago I submitted my app and I haven't heard from Microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• I filled out the form that said 'We will contact you within 6 business days', and the 6 days has expired and not a word from Microsoft.

I get two errors: (paraphrasing)

1. You do not have permissions for restricted capabilities

2. You do not have permission to submit a desktop bridge application.

I have gone through all this before, but I gave up and cancelled my other account because the desktop bridge is a piece of crap.

Finally after 11 months of trying, the Windows Application Packaging Project was released and I was able to submit my app in a few hours.

So after waiting 11 months, and now 6 extra days, I just want my app in the Windows Store.

Why is this so time consuming?

Monday, October 23, 2017 11:25 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Once your information is verified, desktop bridge team will have your case assigned out and have you contacted to be worked with.

As the form response said they would contact you within 6 business days, you might wait for it first. Or if you need to check your case status, you could create a support ticket through your developer account with your specific application and publisher info.

Please select Application as your Issue Type and click "Submit an incident".

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:09 AM
  • It has now been 11 business days (15 total) since I contacted The Desktop Store at the link above and no response.

Should I create another ticket? Do I need to get my money back on that account since I get no replies since I opted out of emails and there is no Opt back in?

Monday, October 30, 2017 11:36 PM
  • Hello,

You could provide your SR ticket number here so that I can report it and check your case owner first.

I will keep you posted once I have response.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:51 AM