none
query could not be processed: safety settings on this machine prohibit accessing a data source on another domain RRS feed

• Question

• I, cannot display to excel datasheet in iexplorer 11.

Access data sources across domains security setting is set and site add to trust site

Thank's

Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:48 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is related to BizTalk Server related query. Seems your query is not related to BizTalk, I would suggest please post it on related forum to get proper response.

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:58 PM
  • This is a very frequent issue when you access BAM Aggregations.. There are TWO things that you should keep in mind when permitting this

1. Ensure that the IE Settings "Access Data Sources Across Domains" is enabled - refer https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd346862.aspx for this and other IE Security settings. This is something that can be propagated through AD Policies.
    2. Ensure that the desktops/servers in question have the required ports open to permit access to the BAM Instance.

Regards.

Friday, November 27, 2015 4:40 AM
  • Hi Simon,

Your setting in IE for "Trusted Sites" (which the BAM portal needs to be) probably has the  “Allow data access across domains” setting disabled. Enabling it should make it work.

It is well described at https://sandroaspbiztalkblog.wordpress.com/tag/bam-portal/

Thanks

Abhishek

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, November 27, 2015 6:15 AM
  • Access data sources across domains

This option specifies whether components that connect to data sources should be allowed to connect to a different server to obtain data. This applies only to data binding, such as active data objects. The settings are as follows:

• Enable allows database access to any source, even other domains.

• Prompt prompts users before allowing database access to any source in other domains.

• Disable allows database access only to the same domain as the page.

Internet Explorer Security Options

Internet Explorer Security Settings

Thanks,
    Prashant

My BizTalk Blog
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please mark this post accordingly if it answers your query or is helpful.

Friday, November 27, 2015 7:19 AM