none
Show a system modal dialog box when it is meeting time RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone

Is there a way for Outlook to show a colored (example RED color) sys modal message box that tells me that there is a meeting exactly 1 minute before the the meeting time? It should also show the Meeting-Subject and the person with whom I have this meeting. Can we show the name  of this person and the meeting subject in a bigger font? 

it should be a sys modal message box so that I cannot "escape" it, until I click on OK. 

Is there a way to show a better and big message-box (like a form), instead of the small one that we get to see?

Thank you Everyone for your support.

Sekhartr

Friday, March 2, 2018 3:30 PM

All replies

• Hello Sekhartr,

What do you mean modal message box? Could you use User Form as the message box? You could custom the user form to show information as you want.

You could set a 1 minute reminder for an appointment, and then in Application.Reminder you could show the user form in modal mode so you have to close it for further operation on Outlook.

Here is the simply code.

Dim WithEvents myolapp As Outlook.Application

Sub Initialize_handler()

Set myolapp = Outlook.Application

End Sub

Private Sub myolapp_Reminder(ByVal Item As Object)

UserForm1.Show vbModal

End Sub

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 5, 2018 7:17 AM