none
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) RRS feed

• Question

• hello

I know this subject has come up before but my issue relates to a single instance on one PC (windows 7, outlook 2010) and most of the help topics seem to relate to an ASPNET problem

the point at which the error occurs is during installation of an Outlook COM add in, possibly where it is attempting to contact the Microsoft website in order to get hold of pre-requisite software

obviously for this one instance we've gone ahead and manually installed the pre-requisites but the install still fails - I guess it does the check regardless?

Can anyone help?

************** Exception Text **************

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.GetUserStore(UInt32 Flags, IntPtr hToken, Guid& riid)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore..ctor(ComponentStoreType storeType, SubscriptionStore subStore)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore..ctor(String deployPath, String tempPath, ComponentStoreType storeType)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.get_CurrentUser()

at System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentManager..ctor(Uri deploymentSource, Boolean isUpdate, Boolean isConfirmed, DownloadOptions downloadOptions, AsyncOperation optionalAsyncOp)

at System.Deployment.Application.InPlaceHostingManager..ctor(Uri deploymentManifest, Boolean launchInHostProcess)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.IPHMProxy..ctor(Uri uri)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.get_Proxy()

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.GetManifests(TimeSpan timeout)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

• Edited by DaveB-UK Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:54 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:53 PM

All replies