none
How do I remove ns0 from an envelope schema RRS feed

• Question

• How do I remove ns0 for the root elements of an envelope schema?

Please help me. Its urgent!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:21 PM

All replies

• Similar thread!!

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/biztalkgeneral/thread/c19bbc0d-c1ce-45ba-b70f-fe0a96a94bca

Rgds,

Abhijit

Abhijit Mahato - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 - MCTS BizTalk Server blog: http://abhijitmahato.wordpress.com/ Please "Mark as Answer" if Post has Answered the Question
    Friday, November 11, 2011 7:15 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I am still facing the same problem. I tried all the possibilities of the above provided link. The Schema here is not an Envelope Schema. Every schema is having multiple root nodes. Let me explain:

I have 3 schema files

let us say A,B,C

A has multiple root nodes

B has a,b,c elements along with A

C has x,y,z elements along with B which holds A.

Now, when I set the properties "Attribute form Default" and "Element form Default" to Default in C; in the output file the x,y,z elements do not get the ns0 while the sub nodes of C i.e B holds the ns0. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Kasturi

Friday, November 11, 2011 1:19 PM
  • I know that it's too late and I hope that you have found a solution, but today I encountered in this problem, so I have started an heavy google search!

I have read many posts, but I have not found a solution in it....finally I found a solution by my self!

I created a pipeline and all necessary schema for envelope and property schema, configured the send pipeline with envelope property, deployed the solution with a dynamic send port with the pipeline configured in it and obviously the envelope had the ns0 prefix!!! :-(

The solution I found is to execute the pipeline internally in the orchestration, assign the resulting message to a xml document variabile, I took the Inner Xml, replaced the "ns0:" and ":ns0" with an empty string, riassigned the inner xml modified and send the message with the dynamic send port with a PassThru pipeline....and voilà!

Hope this helps!

Massimo

Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:16 PM