none
Test cases RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello I was asked to research a Test cases on Yahoo Registration ID.... and I have been trying to put the words together on Test Description, Execution steps and and Expected Behavior but it seems not to come out right. Please any idea???
    • Changed type Lily_WuModerator Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:00 AM it is suitable as discussion
    Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Beautypurity,

Thank you for your post.

Sorry to say i cannot understand your requirement exactly, do you want to find out a test case, or write a test case? Can you provide more information?

Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, November 5, 2012 2:33 AM
  • Are you seeing any issues in the authoring of this test case? Could you explain in more detail?
    Monday, November 5, 2012 5:57 AM
  • Write a Test Case :)
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:36 PM
  • I'm trying to write a Test case on Yahoo Mail Registration... But I don't seems to get it right

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:38 PM
  • I'm trying to write a Test case on Yahoo Mail Registration But I don't know how to put it all together...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:40 PM
  • Hi Beautypurity,

Would you please let us the steps you write the test case?

Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:27 AM
  • Hi Beautypurity,

We are changing the issue type to “Discussion”, because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]

Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:59 AM