Win7 Thin PC and FBWF. Remembering WiFi connections! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All.

Help!

I'm being tasked with creating a thin pc platform using Win7TPC to remotely connect to a vm.

Its a simple task but I want the thin PC to remember any wifi connections that are added over time.

I am using FBWF to lockdown the c: drive, we just need to remember the wifi connections.

I am aware of adding certain files into the exclusion list on the FBWF management tool gui and that there is a registry filter.

Has anyone got these keys and file lists that I can use (obviously changing any id's)?

Thanks,

Steve

Friday, July 12, 2013 10:09 AM

All replies

• How about disable first then enable the FBWF after setting?
    Monday, July 15, 2013 4:35 PM
  • No, we're giving laptops out to people who will share it and connect to different wifi hot spots so I want them to remember them over a period of time.
    Monday, July 15, 2013 5:09 PM
  • In this board there is at least one Topic that answers your question. but i can't find it atm. you have to exclude some Folders within Windows afai remember.

Windows Embedded Developer and Scripting Guy //Germany (Preparing a blog about Windows Embedded Standard)

Monday, July 15, 2013 6:56 PM
  • Well I think I remember seeing some topic that entails registry filtering but seemed like a lot of keys just for remembering future wifi connections, surely there has to be some kind of simple and easy exclusions?
    Monday, July 15, 2013 7:20 PM