How to read sms queu using C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

Well, I am looking for a way to read a sms queu, I will have access to a smpp server and I need to read the messages that arrive to our short number (like 1234) but I need to know if there is a library or something to do this in C#, this will be a console application because I need to respond and send different data depending on the request.

Any idea, comment or help is welcome, thank you very much.

Nelson.
    Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Nelson,

Please look into link below :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb932385.aspx

You can use the MessageCondition  & respond to respective messages.

If you are looking for processing sms at shortcode then below link may help you..

http://www.ozekisms.com/index.php?owpn=547

Hope this will help you.
    Thanks, Mohsin Shaikh. If you find my post is helpful for you then mark it as answer.
    • Marked as answer by Nelson14 Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:11 PM
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:28 AM
  • Hi Mohsin,

Thank you very much for your links, I read this morning your post so I started to read those links soon as possible.. but, I have another question, MessageInterceptor class and MessageCondition class are classes to use inside a cellphone??? I found this very useful but I still have no idea how to reach the sms queu, I mean, I do not have any cellphone to do this, It is supossed that I have to find a way to read the queu inside a server, a smpp server (not sure about the name) and I will have a lot of content in a pc, and depending on the request I will send messages, notes, links or even pics, so I did not find a way to connect to the server, do you know if there is a funcion like OpenConnectionServer(IP,Login, Pass) or something like that???

Thank you very much for the other links, I will keep reading, I like how looks everything there.

Nelson.
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:11 PM