Invalid value for 'encryptedTicket' parameter problem with Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m RRS feed

• Question

• User1381052791 posted

We are in development of a web-application and this error suddenly happens in my boss' pc and we are not knowing how many users are getting this error and worrying. So please Help. My machine works fine with the website and I am also using the same chrome version but no luck with this issue.

This is the specs of my boss' pc:

Windows 7 SP 1 with latest updates.

Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid value for 'encryptedTicket' parameter.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid value for 'encryptedTicket' parameter.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: Invalid value for 'encryptedTicket' parameter.]

System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication.Decrypt(String encryptedTicket) +8839015

AspDotNetStorefront.Global.(Object sender, EventArgs e) +930

AspDotNetStorefront.Global.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +31

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

The Web server uses windows web server 2008 and the website is using aspdotnetstorefront as framework and AppPool of V2.0 with integration and running in 32bit.

Please someone help me.

Thursday, August 7, 2014 11:56 AM

All replies