Crystal Reports in Web Application RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using crystal reports with my .NET web application and sql server database. Later I installed Reporting Services. Now, when I go to pages which include crystal reports in my web application, it is navigating to Reporting services.

Can you guide in displaying the crystal report instead of navigating to Reporting Services

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Raghu Kiran BNV,

As I know, we could use report viewer control to show SSRS report in web application. You could refer to Using the WebForms ReportViewer Control for more details.

In addition, this forum didn't support crystal report any more, I suggest you could post this issue on asp. net crystal report forum for more suggestions.

Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:39 AM
  • thank you Zoe, I'll post in relevant thread

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:55 AM
  • Hi Raghu Kiran BNV,

You are welcome, and thanks for your understanding and support.

In addition, if it helps you and if you'd like to, you could mark corresponding post as answer or share your solutions. That way, people who in this forum and have similar issue will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:10 AM