none
Using IBM application center to distribute Windows phone application to developers with in the company

Question

• Hello Sir/Madam, We have developed a Hybrid mobile application which i have uploaded into IBM application center for TESTING.

Here our app mobile client is not signed by using company certificate obtained from SYMANTEC/MICROSOFT, neither i have .AETX(application enrollment tokens) to upload to IBM application center.

I was able to deploy my application into windows phone 8.1, locally by using VISUAL STUDIO, and was able to test it fine,  but my client resides in US, He currently uses Application center to download Android ,Ios apps, but for windows phone app its saying(There's a problem with this company app. Contact your company's support person for help.) REASON IS AS SIMPLE-->UNSIGNED APP -->NO ENROLLMENT TOKENS UPLOADED.

I planned to go for having a company certificate only when I distribute my app to WINDOWS APP STORE,(CERTIFICATION-299$)

But during this development and testing process  do i really need to pay and go for it??

Is there any alternate way to allow my application to be made a signed app package (.xap) and have enrollment tokens bypassed during this testing stage. I have company self signed SSL certificate available.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:03 AM