none
c# windows 10 , Ink Analysis recognize ink Math symbols

Question

• c# Ink Analysis , recognize Math symbols.

1. for text languages, there exist InkPen Recognize API,

is there an API to recognize drawing Ink Math symbols ?

2. from documents, the Ink Analysis, can detect text (main languages)

is there an option to use ink Analysis to detect math symbols ,

on same platform ?

any help, link or or code example, will be appricieated

regards,

EL

Friday, April 21, 2017 8:20 PM

All replies

• Hi ell Lazar,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, Did you want to create a math input control by using COM(component object model)?

To retrieve the recognized math equation from the math input control, you can override the behavior that happens when the insert button is pressed.  To do this, you will need to set up an event handler that implements the various events that are supported by the _IMathInputControlEvents interface.

I think that the creating a math input control would be helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:21 AM
  • Hello Hart,

thanks for your reply, and links.

1. your links is dealing , I think with Tablet PC interface (some older version),

with C++ language, if I understand.

2. I used the Microsoft InkPen MS recognizer, with windows 10 (PRO)  C# windows universal application

I need the Math recognizer under same platform, means:

the user draws on a canvas strokes, it is the user decision to recognize specific zone in canvas as language

text or Math recognizer, without opening special form windows.

3. can you supply, some code example, link or C# prjoect

how handle the math Control in a project ,as  part of text recognizer,  how to link the references, and so on.

Regards,

EL

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:25 AM