none
UserViewer coloring RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm having problems with the coloring of the user viewer since it seems to pick up colors in an arbiratry way and is not "contrast-aware". I'm attaching an example image.

- The UV background color (light green) is a very bad choice regarding the window background (turquoise).

- The primary user has a very similar color (if not the same) as the app background, this wouldn't be bad if it didn't make him almost imposible to see against the UV background color.

I tried to found how to set up the control, but the API reference is incomplete. I cannot find Microsoft.Kinect.Wpf.Controls and Microsoft.Kinect.Xaml.Controls has almost no information about KinectUserViewer properties and methods. Visual Studio context helper lists some properties to control coloring (DefaultUserColor, EngagedUserColor) but I cannot find them in the docummentation. I tried with Kinectv1 API (at least to get some idea) but the propierties are not the same. I tried also to fix a BackgroundImage solid brush, but the UserViewer keeps on overlaping a background color over the BackgroundImage solid brush.

Any ideas about how to set the UserViewer background color?

Friday, July 24, 2015 11:00 AM