none
c# outlook.store ordering in stores RRS feed

• Question

• Will sorting stores change the displayed ordering in the <g class="gr_ gr_39 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="39" id="39">stores</g> panel?

dr Karron (drdbkarron) on facebook and drdbkarron@gmail.com

Monday, October 9, 2017 7:46 PM

All replies

• Hello,

How do you sort stores?

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Monday, October 9, 2017 9:18 PM
  • Any way I want to, alphabetically, by date, or by file name or display name.

dr Karron (drdbkarron) on facebook and drdbkarron@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:24 AM
  • Hi drdbkarron,

I scanned related object mode and did not find any method/property could be helpful to do the order. I has also tried but failed to find a option to sort the stores in Outlook. I think Microsoft does not provide such function. You have to drag & drop these stores manually for sorting by yourself.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 9:15 AM